Owning a rental property does not always make sense with a full-time job; it can take a TON of time to handle all the tasks! Our property management services can help save you time and money by offering plenty of benefits.
The first task we can help with is to set the proper rental rate. Unfortunately, looking through the classifieds to see what other landlords are charging for similar properties isn’t an effective way to set the price of your property. Through market research, we will provide an appropriate rental price and ensure that you receive the right amount of monthly income.
We’ve nearly perfected our processes to ensure your property is filled quickly with quality tenants. Through some neat technology and a lot of hard work, we’ve not only created a thorough screening process, but have also implemented standard procedures for each property to ensure a clean, hassle-free experience for both you and your tenants. Our team has years of experience and has made plenty of mistakes, which we’ve used as opportunities to learn and grow.
You need a reliable system in place for collecting and depositing your monthly rent payments on time because cash flow is important, no matter the size of real estate investment! P. Allan Investment Realty has the technology and experience to make rent collection easy, efficient, and timely.
Our team takes on the responsibility of managing emergencies, routine inspections, and maintenance. We live, work, and raise our families in the Bellefontaine area, and have built reliable relationships with local companies, and contractors to deliver the best work for the best price.
We also take the appropriate measures to be compliant with local, state, and federal regulations and monitor the property for any potential violations.
Owning property is a great way to invest, and our goal is to make your investment a success! We want you to have a life while we take care of your property and your tenants. This will in turn give you the freedom to identify additional investment opportunities to grow and meet your financial goals.
What we do
- Assess and set market rental rate
- Photograph & advertise units for rent
- Screen tenants & show units
- Educate tenants on: onboarding/move-in, mechanicals, lease expectations, off-boarding/move-out
- Lease Units
- Collect rent, fees, utility overages, security deposits
- Pay net proceeds to Owner
- Inspect units 2x per year
- Monitor utility usage & pay utility bills
- Respond to tenant inquiries & enforce lease
- Repair (or coordinate with contractor) all mechanical failures
- Perform (or coordinate) lawncare & snow removal
- Perform (or coordinate) unit flips between tenants
- Stay educated and follow Ohio Landlord law
- Post eviction notices & attend eviction court hearings